News Update :
Home » » Bernie insists F1 Bahrain Still Continues

Bernie insists F1 Bahrain Still Continues

Penulis : Nur Rahman on Thursday, March 29, 2012 | 10:38 AM

F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone is still the conviction that the F1 race in Bahrain is scheduled to take place April 22 to 23 coming as a series of IV should be implemented. Although anti-government demonstrations are still ongoing.

To convince the drivers and teams, Bernie invites F1 team leader met officials from the Arabian peninsula country is in a lunch. Attending the meeting were Christian Horner (Red Bull boss), Martin Whitmarsh (McLaren), Nick Fry (CEO Mercedes), Frank Williams, Bernie and the British Ambassador to Bahrain.

Demonstrations continue to take place every day and at least 33 people have died since last June. Nevertheless, Bernie insists F1 implemented on schedule. "(People) told me that race is not so. I say, how do you know," said Bernie. The people replied, Bernie continued, we see, read, and hear.

Men's 81-year-old geeks try to forget about money that allegedly carried out so trigger the collapse of the race last year. "That has nothing at all to do. Those brave enough people there when the race was first held there (Bahrain). That's it. We will be there as long as they want us," explained Bernie is actually concerned about security issues.

Chairman of the Bahrain International Circuit Zayed Alzayani common in the business say that the violence can ruin the show. "I was mugged in New York two times and I still go there," commented Alzayani take the parable. So, he says, there is no reason to be afraid to come to Bahrain.


reference : otomotif.kompas
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Copyright © 2011. CAR'S . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger